Busy Day Go! Ayurveda recommends having these 7 products on hand during this seasonal transition to reduce Kapha Dosha and help prepare the body/mind for Pitta Season. Now is the time to begin using healthy preventative treatments and products. The following items are an important part of your Kapha/Pitta Balancing Regime and have been put together in a convenient smaller sized kit saving you both time and money. The kit contains well over $140 worth of product and is available for this special price to make it more affordable to keep the Kapha to Pitta Seasonal transition seamless.
Kapha-Pitta Seasonal Transition Kit
- Cough, Cold, Flu Fever, Formula-Take 1 capsule at the very first sign of allergies, stomach flu, cold, sore throat, earache, chest congestion, sniffles, etc. If you catch it fast enough 1 or 2 capsules may be all you need. CCFF helps quell Kapha-Pitta Seasonal imbanace.
- Kapha/Pitta Calming Spray-Spray near face to benefit from the aromatherapy. Calms Kapha-Pitta imbalances such as respiratory or digestive complaints, sore throat, irritation, earache, heat rashes, allergies, & acid reflux.
- Nasya-Eye, ear, nasal, oral, brain and other related disorders can all be treated with Nasya. Used for allergies, colds, sinus problems, neck stiffness, earache, lack of focus, irritation, and memory decline.
- Shakti Tea-Rose is very calming and heat reducing for Pitta imbalance and Tulsi builds the immune system to help Kapha stay motivated.
- Rose Petal Amalaki Eye Spray-reduces heat (Pitta imbalance) in the eyes from Alochaka Pitta. Helps maintain eyesight. Cleanse eyes, removes redness, and infection.
- Peaceful Sleep Rub-massage a small amount on hands and feet before retiring to deepen sleep and calm irritation (Pitta) and cough (Kapha).
- Healthy Thyroid Oil-Massage on throat and neck to balance Thyroid imbalances signs of Pitta/Kapha imbalances.